Study MBBS in Armenia
Armenia is the nation which is situated in between Caspian Sea, and Armenian Highlands. Armenia is surrounded by Georgia in north, Azerbaijan in east, Iran in south, and Turkey in southwest and west.
MBBS in Armenia is becoming a popular option for the Indian Medical aspirants as Indian students get benefits like low MBBS course fee, good clinical exposure, quality medical education, modern infrastructure, and well-equipped laboratories.
Highlights of MBBS Course at Armenia
The duration of MBBS course in Armenia is of six years which includes 5 years of academic training and one year of internship.
Medium of Teaching:
The medium of teaching MBBS from Armenian Universities is English.
- The admission process for MBBS course starts from July or August.
- The classes of the course commence from September.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS:
- The age of applicant needs to be between 17 years and below 25 years at the time of admission.
- The applicant must have passed 10 + 2 in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology with at least 55% marks in + 2.
- The applicant must be NEET qualified.
- There is no need to qualify any entrance exam or language test.
Required Documents for admission:
- Attested copies of mark sheets and pass certificates of 10th and 12th grades.
- Twelve passport-sized photographs.
- Medical certificate.
MCI Approved Universities for MBBS in Armenia for Indian Students 2020
- Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University
- ST. Tereza Medical University
- The University of Traditional Medicine
- Yerevan Haybusak University
- Yerevan State Medical University
Fees for MBBS Study in Armenia 2020-2021
The fee for studying MBBS in Armenia lies between 2500 USD to 4000 USD per year. The living cost in Armenia is around 100 USD per month. The Hostel fees lies between 200 to 260 USD per Month
Benefits of studying MBBS from Armenia:
- MBBS fees in Armenia are reasonable for Indian students.
- Almost all the medical universities are approved by WHO and MCI.
- There is no need to pay any type of donation for getting admission.
- The Medical Universities of Armenia have well developed infrastructure and follow modern teaching methods.
- The environment of Armenia is suitable to students and they do not face any kind of issue regarding food, or other necessities in Armenia.
- The admission procedure is very easy.
- Universities of Armenia allow various kinds of exchange program for their students.
- There is no requirement of any language test or need for IELTS or TOEFL to get admission.
- The medium of study is English.
- Hostels at Armenian Universities offer amenities like library service, canteen facilities, laundry services and Wi-Fi.
- The universities organize international seminars for its students.
- Students get ample opportunities for career growth while studying in Armenia.
- Armenian universities offer international scholarship to its students.
- Armenian universities always ensure a safe and secure environment for their candidates.