Armenian Medical Institute, Armenia
Founded in 1990, Armenian Medical Institute (??I) is the first private medical institution of higher education on the post-Soviet territory.Its creation became possible due to new, progressive thinking in the young Republic of Armenia. AMI is known for high-quality equipment, quality of professional education and ethical integrity.
FEATURES OF AMI RECOGNITION
The Indian Medical and Dental Council recognises and approves the Armenian Medical Institute. Other councils such as the World Health Organization, the International Medical Education Directory and UNESCO also strongly recognise it.
Armenian Medical Institute is the biggest Non-State University in Armenia. Its Ranking is 2nd in Armenia and 2793 in Europe.
There are about 250 highly qualified specialists, doctors, professors, candidates of sciences and associate professors at the Institute. Teaching staff includes 56 Doctors of Sciences, 54 professors, 4 academicians of RA Academy of Sciences, 15 members of various foreign academies.
- Armenian Medical Institute students get range of facilities curricular amd extracurricular.
- University Library is the 3rd Largest in the Armenia, with wide varieties of Medical Books, international Research Papers and valuable Journals.
- University facilitates its students with clinical practice right from the 2nd year. It has 23 Clinical Centres, “Erebuni Medical Centre” Armenia’s largest multi-speciality hospital being one of them.
- Apart from the regular curriculum, students are provided with regular coaching/preparation for MCI & USMLE right from 3rd Semester.
- University Student and Scientific Council engages students round the year with various stimulating projects National & International.
University has both physical and online Library. Library at the administrative building contains more than 6,000 varieties of Medical Books, some exclusive collections of medical journals and research papers. Library service is available between 9 am till 6 pm Monday to Friday.
- Armenian Medical Institute possesses hostel within and outside the campus, with a capacity of 300 occupants.
- The hostel has facilities like Free WiFi, Laundry & Room Cleaning Service, 24x7 CCTV surveillance & Security, Rooms with attached Toilet & Bathroom, Canteen Service.
- There is provision for Single and Double occupancies.
- Separate accommodation for Boys & Girls.
- Caretaker available 24x7.
ADMISSION TO MBBS Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should have attained 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Should have secured minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) and passing each subject individually in Class XII (Higher Secondary or equivalent) Examinations as per to the MCI (Medical Council of India).
- Candidate must qualify NEET attaining 50 percentile marks i.e. the score should be better than 50% of all appearing candidates.
- Application Form and Curriculum Vitae (C.V.)
- School Mark Sheets and Pass Certificates (Class X & XII)
- NEET Result
- Birth Certificate
- Notary attested copies of the above documents
- Fifteen coloured passport sized photographs
- Processing Fee
- Medical fitness certificate with HIV report
- Eligibility Certificate from MCI
- Valid Passport with three Notary attested photocopies
WHY MBBS IN ARMENIA?
- The low tuition fee in Armenia's medical universities is the main reason to pursue MBBS from Armenia.
- Students prefer MBBS in Armenia because of the equipment they get in Armenia’s top public medical universities when they go for the choice of MBBS abroad.
- The other primary reason why learners prefer medicine in Armenia is the adoption of English as the medium of instructions.
- Indian learners hold quite a large percentage of foreign learners visiting Armenia for their medical learners.
Armenian Medical Institute Armenia one of the most Desired Destination for Medical Education in Eastern Europe due to the following reasons-
- Leading Technical Know-how.
- Complacent Atmosphere for Studies.
- High scientific degree of the University.
- High scientific degree of the University.
- High-quality education.
- Affordable Financial Structure.
- Low course fees for MBBS.
- Excellent clinical exposure.
- English as a medium of teaching.
- Contemporary infrastructure.
- Well-equipped laboratories.
- MCI/FMGE/NEXT preparation classes regularly for students of Indian Origin.
- Scholarships depending on the medical students' academic performance and other activities.
- Stipends to further promote global students schooling.